Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Treasuring the Present: First Day of Class


Yesterday I had my first day of my intense June class.

I always start a class ready to jump into a new routine and desiring to be as ahead of things as possible.  Today, I found out the various assignments I'll be completing during this month... and my urge is to START ON THEM!!!  COMPLETE THEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

There are 445 points... within about 5 assignments to complete this month, and I just want to jump in and BEGIN!!!

The problem is, I don't have the knowledge I need yet to complete the assignments... at the very least, I need the RUBRICS for the assignments.

So, today, I'm treasuring the first day of class -- where I'm excited to begin, but I'm not overwhelmed, overloaded, and stressed about a deadline.  Today, I have begun summer classes, but I am joyfully stress free, as the work has not yet begun.


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.