Sunday, June 30, 2013

Capturing the Simple: June 2013




From top to bottom, and left to right:
  • In June we celebrated our wonderful fathers on Fathers' Day
  • Lloyd Carr competed in the Vail Go-Pro Dock Dogs competition.  It was a fun weekend.
  • Hubby and I celebrated the end of the school year, beginning of summer, and Hubby being awarded a district teacher award with a dinner in Greeley before we parted ways for the month.
  • Me made the most of our limited time together this month and appreciate each other all the more
  • June 25 marked our 2nd wedding anniversary
  • I completed the June graduate class and am done with the coursework required for this O&M certification... now 9 weeks of practicum
  • A picture of my class on our last day
  • Lloyd turned 2 years old on June 25... he has really grown into the best dog!
  • Grad school involved a drop-off assignment where I was dropped-off in a residential neighborhood blindfolded and had to determine my orientation, and then find my way to a specific address using my skills and a white cane... this picture shows how I studied for this exam
Welcome, July!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.