Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Treasuring the Present: FaceTime


As most of you know, Hubby and I are a part for most of the summer.  We're getting a few days a week... a few weeks of the summer, but we're mostly a part.

Today, I am so grateful to live in a day and age of facetime.  In the home where I'm staying, my room is in the basement, and there is not great phone reception... there IS a great Internet connection!

Hubby and I soon realized that we can communication much better via facetime than over the phone PLUS, we get to see each other.

It is so nice to see each other, smile at each other, make faces at each other, see the expressions on each others' faces while we're telling a story...


I even get to see Lloydey!!!


I think there is something much simpler about days before the Internet... but this summer, I am very grateful for the day and age of facetime.
 
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.