Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I have the best daddy in the world!
I wish I could be there with you today, Daddy, but I know you're having a great time with your son and grandsons.
You are the man who was my first prince when I pretended to be Cinderella.
You are the man who taught me to dance.
You are the man who taught my first boyfriend to dance.
You are the man who challenged me and encouraged me.
You are the man who taught me that anything worth doing was worth doing well.
You are the man who healed my scrapes, bumps and bruises.
You are the man who helped me piece together a broken heart.
You are the man I want to make proud.
You are the man who's respect I desire.
You are, and will always be, my Daddy.













image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.