Thursday, June 20, 2013

Drop-Off Update

My partner and I both PASSED our dreaded drop-off blindfolded examination.

I am way too exhausted to go into details, but let's just say the following...
  • I did not pass with flying colors... I would call them murky and dirty colors
  • Tears were shed by both my partner and me during our respective tests
  • Immense confusion and frustration were prevalent
  • Both my partner and I thought we had failed
  • My professor said she could not have been more pleased with how we did.
... So, there you go.

Thank you so much for your prayers.

The sky was cloudless and beautiful.
Our nerves were under control.
Our heads were clear.
I do think our professor was a little evil... but we passed, so maybe not.

Have a great Thursday.

image signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.