Monday, June 3, 2013

So Blessed!

Hubby and I are SO Blessed!

  • We are so blessed that we do NOT want to spend the majority of the summer away from each other.  We are so blessed that we LOVE each other's company, and want to spend every day, every night, every adventure together.  We are so blessed that when we have to be a part, we miss each other and want the time to pass as quickly as possible.  We are so blessed.
  • We are so blessed that we will ONLY be a part for a summer.  Neither one of us is away for six months or a year fighting for our freedom, risking his/her life every day.  We are so blessed that we can talk any time we need, and we are only a car ride (albeit a long car ride, but only a car ride) away.  We are so blessed that when one of us says "I love you," the other can answer back.  We are so blessed.
  • We are so blessed that we both have opportunities to expand our education and professional resumes this year through classes and experiences.  We are so blessed to have jobs, to have jobs we love, and to enjoy learning more so we can do our jobs better.  We are so blessed.
  • We are so blessed for the couple I am staying with in Greeley who have opened up their homes and their hearts to me for this month.  This woman is a sister in PEO (so her husband in a brother-in-law :-D) and they are such dears.  I am so excited to get to know them while I am here, and I know they will take extremely good care of me.  We are so blessed.
  • We are so blessed to have families that love us and support us and would do anything for us, including show up, at a moment's notice.  With Chris and my union, our families have really merged and we're all one family.  Our parents are friends, Chris' siblings respect my parents, and Becky and Daniel (Chris' sister and bro-in-law) have even said they are excited to introduce their little Nugget (coming in July) to Grammie and Papa Sanden.  We could not have imagined or dreamed of a more precious and wonderful family.  We are so blessed.
  • We are so blessed that Chris used to live in Greeley so he has already plugged me in to his old church down here and a few of his old church friends.  Isn't it interesting how, when our time is limited, I often use it most effectively?  We are so blessed.
Chris and I are so blessed.

As I begin today, my first day of a month-long, intense class, I am focusing on our blessings.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.