Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Woman's Touch

My hubby and I are apart for the majority of the summer... but we are cherishing our time together and trying to keep the fires burning with calls, facetime, and thoughtfulness.

That being said, this past weekend it was made abundantly clear to me how my hubby really suffers when my woman's touch is missing from his daily life.

On the right side of this picture, you will see how my hubby's clean tee-shirts are usually arranged in his dresser.  On the left is how they were arranged when I arrived home last weekend.


In a matter of minutes, I had properly folded his clean tee-shirts and had them neatly stacked for him again.  He said that he just can't seem to fold them like I do.

He needs my woman's touch.

Love you, Babe!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.