Sunday, October 16, 2011

To the Dogs

This place is going to the Dogs!


Here is a picture taken at Chris' parents' house before Lloyd made his way to Colorado.  In this picture you see Mom and Dad Miller's two golden retrievers, the golden retriever they dog-sit two days a week, the huge great dane belonging to Becky (the beautiful blond in the picture) and Daniel (Chris' sister and brother-in-law living with Mom and Dad Miller at the moment) and our little Lloyd.

THERE ARE A LOT OF DOGS HERE!!!


While on the subjects of dogs, I saw this clip on youtube the other day and it warmed my heart so much, I still cannot even believe what saw.



 
We really do have so much to learn from animals.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh I watched this video posted on Facebook and it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Puts us humans to shame...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.