Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween with Critters!

Happy Halloween!

Halloween is not really on Chris and my radar this year... Chris' school does not allow students or teachers to dress up, and I travel to several schools each day, so I won't be wearing a costume either.  We finally remembered to buy Halloween candy today, so at least that is taken care of.

Since we're not big into Halloween this year -- no costumes to share, and we don't have any babies or kiddos to dress up, I started thinking about our animals...

We are NOT going to devote time and energy toward making costumes for our animals, but I decided to search for pictures of animals that are decked out for the holiday:

via

via

via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via
via

How are you celebrating today?

And HOW are you dealing with the self-control needed to have all this candy in your house?  :-D

image signature

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.