Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Exhaustion!

Here's a secret...
I write my blog posts the night before and then I schedule them to post the next morning.

That being said, I AM EXHAUSTED (Tuesday night)!
via

Monday and Tuesday of this week has involved:
  • two days of work
  • two 150-mile commutes
  • one trip to the vet
  • one Zumba class
  • one crazy cooking night
  • one re-decorating picture-frame night
  • one car into the dealership to re-fix the problem they said was fixed
  • several puppy accidents in the house -- including Lloyd discovering the fun world of the kitchen trash can
  • six middle-schoolers to entertain/instruction in an 1/2 hour ultimate frisbee class
  • seven Food Club members to feed at my house
  • many dishes to do post-Food Club event
  • two excitable animals in need of love and assurance
When I searched Pinterest for EXHAUSTED, here were some pictures that made me smile after a LONG two days, Enjoy

via

via

via

via


via

via

via

How are you today?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.