Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Precious Moments with Hubby

Hubby and I are cherishing every moment together this week because we know the time is eminent when I board a plane and fly to Tucson where I will be, alone for three weeks, without my hubby.

I am trying with every fiber of my being to NOT think about what is ahead for us in the rest of July because I don't want it to ruin these beautiful and precious days I have with Hubby.

Since we've reconnect in St. Louis, we have had an amazing time -- mostly, amazing because we are finally together during our summer vacation.  Here are some events of the past 36 hours:
  • lunch with Mom Miller
  • evening nap (TOGETHER!!!  YAY!)
  • time at the hospital waiting for Zivah with the parents-to-be and other family members
  • Gathering outside the hospital room practically pressing our ears to the door to hear Zivah's first cries :-D
  • Celebrating Zivah's arrival
  • SLEEPING LATE Tuesday morning
  • Laying in bed watching reruns of The Bachelorette together
  • Swimming in the rain, and 61* weather -- the water was warmer than the air, and it felt wonderful
  • Errands
  • Seeing more St. Louis family
  • Exchanging Anniversary gifts (it was 2 years last week, but we weren't together on our anniversary)
  • Enjoying a romantic and joyful anniversary dinner
And the good times are still rolling.

Hubby surprised me with my anniversary gift -- we are headed to Nashville this week to see a Grand Ole Opry performance.  We will either head down Wednesday, or head down Friday, and we are so excited.  We both love Nashville, and it only about 4.5 hours from St. Louis.  We will have such a nice anniversary getaway within our summer St. Louis vacation.

I really married the best man in the world.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.