Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gratitude: Day 1

For most of the remainder of July I will be in Tucson, Arizona... alone... completing practicum teaching hours... in the heat.

I absolutely HATE that I will be away from my husband for 20 days.
I hate that I have to complete my comprehensive O&M exams during my first week at this new and initial practicum placement.
I hate that Tucson is so incredibly hot in July.
I hate that I cannot blink like I Dream of Jeannie and these 20 days would be over.

I anticipate a strong possibility that my blog could become a very negative place in the next 20 days, and so I plan to make a very conscious effort to focus on gratitude during these 20 days.

Even if it is only a memory, I am SURE I can find one thing each day for which to be grateful, and hopefully there will be many more things than one per day.

Please keep me in prayer during this difficult season, and feel free to join me in making a conscious effort to focus on gratitude in your life during these 20 days.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.