Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gratitude: Day 17

Today, I am grateful for the light at the end of the tunnel.

I can't look too far ahead or I get incredibly overwhelmed - I have been working nonstop with only one or two isolated weeks off since last August.  I will be working nonstop until the end of next school year.  I still have two O&M practicum placements ahead... I can't think about those things today.

What I can think about is how near I am to completing my time in Tucson.  How near I am to completing my first practicum placement.  How near I am to CONCLUDING these three weeks I have been away from my hubby, my puppy, my kitty (actually, it's been 11 weeks since I've seen my kitty cat!), my home and my family.

Today, I see the end... Day 17 of 20... that's really near the end!!!

I am starting to get excited about some things coming up when we're in Michigan.

Each day is closer and closer to seeing my love and I can FEEL it!

16 days down -- 4 to go!!!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.