Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Gratitude: Day 3

Today I am grateful for a smooth and enjoyable first day yesterday at my practicum placement.

I am grateful for friendly co-workers.
I am grateful for friendly and welcoming students.
I am grateful that the day was a little low-key because the students had just returned from Orlando, and everyone needed a chance to re-group and catch their breath.
I am grateful that I was able to find the office without a problem.

These students with whom I will be working are VERY advanced travelers, and while I feel a little over-my-head in teaching them, I see working with them as a priceless opportunity to learn.  Many of these students are headed to college this fall -- this is as advanced as O&M teaching gets!

I am grateful for the opportunity to learn from such advanced students.

2 days down - 18 to go

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.