Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Treasuring the Present: Time with Momma!

My mom was in town this weekend and it was so wonderful.


Time with her;
Time with just us girls, mother and daughter;
Time with mom visiting my world, my home, my hubby, my little family
Is SO precious!

Momma and me at Women of Faith in Denver
Playing around at the Pepsi Center
Mom and I were able to have one last lunch in Vail before she went home Monday.
She played with Lloyd all morning.
This amazing picture was shot with my phone!  Love IT!
Lloyd was so tired after his day with Gammie!  :-D
I love you, Momma!  Thank you for coming to see us.
Thank you, Daddy for holding down the fort on your own while Mom and I had a girls weekend!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.