Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Letters




  • Dear Hubby, I will miss you this weekend, but I hope you have a wonderful time hunting with your Dad, Brother and Friend.
  • Dear Lord, Please provide my hubby and company with a safe, adventurous, enjoyable hunting experience... and please, Lord, send them several elk.
  • Dear Grey's Anatomy, I'm kind of in love with you!
  • Dear Apple Pies, Why do you keep disappearing so quickly?
  • Dear Exercise Routine, It feels really nice to have you back!
  • Dear Cold House, You have really helped me stick to the exercise routine... nothing warms me up more quickly.  Thanks for doing your part.
  • Dear Hunting, I will engage with you later this season, but I'm really glad I have a waiver for this weekend.  Instead, I'll be on animal-duty... the ones we care about and want to live.
  • Dear Lexie and Lloyd, Your new game where you chase each other around the family room is kind of hysterical.  Please don't break anything.
  • Dear Daddy, I cannot believe you are 80 years old.  I think that's awesome!  I hope you had a wonderful birthday and an even better year ahead.
  • Dear Scholarships Applications, Thank you for coming together quickly.
  • Dear God, Your faithfulness overwhelms me.  Thank you for listening to every worry and request.
The Lord Bless You and Keep You
The Lord Lift His Countenance Upon You
And Give You Peace
The Lord Make His Face to Shine Upon You
And Be Gracious Unto You
Amen

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.