Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Friday Excitement... on Wednesday!

Have you ever had a Friday when you were so excited for the weekend that you just wanted to dance through your day?  Your entire Friday is better because you are SOOO EXCITED about what is happening when work is over?

That is how I feel today!
FRIDAY EXCITEMENT... on Wednesday!

When work is over today, Chris and I head to Mexico!!!

Well, we don't really fly out until tomorrow morning, but the other day, my hubby asked me if I would be "ready to leave" right after work on Wednesday?  When I said that I could be... he said that he wanted our vacation to start right after work on Wednesday.

He won't tell me what we are doing between 4:00pm Wednesday and 5:00am Thursday... but apparently our vacation is beginning before it officially begins.

I AM SOOO EXCITED!

We are just flying to Mexico!

TEACHERS DON'T DO THAT IN NOVEMBER!

But, we are doing it.

We are making the most of our Thursday, Friday, and Monday and taking a long weekend in another country.  Its almost like we're going for a fast trip for a wedding... except we don't have the time commitments of a wedding!

How am I going to focus on work today?!?!

I'm HEADED TO MEXICO!!!

OHHHHH MEXICO!




Oh, and Happy Halloween... talk about the LAST thing on my mind right now.

via

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.