Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Letters: Way to Go Tigers!


  •  Dear Hubby, You are unbelievable, and very funny. Apparently this is a blog from both of us today.
  • Dear Student, I'm not really happy you're absent today because you really need the time at school... but I appreciate not having to drive 180 miles on a Friday!  So, thank you!
  • Dear Tigers, WAY TO GO!  WORLD SERIES BOUND!!!
via
  •  Dear Cardinals, the Tigers are waiting for you.  We would love for you to join them so Chris and I can be happy whomever wins the World Series.
(This is Chris) I will only be happy with one outcome!
Sorry for editing this myself dear.
  • Dear 2013, I think you are going to be a rough year... I need to change my attitude
  • Dear Hubby, I love how we have faced challenges together this week.  I feel like we are really learning how to support each other and work as a team.  I Love you SOOO MUCH!
I will support you when you are crying from the Tigers' humiliating losses to the Cards!
I love this picture taken of our little family.
So relaxed, so happy... just us as we are!
  • Dear Michigan Wolverines, BEAT MICHIGAN STATE TOMORROW!!!!


  • Dear Body, Please keep working out.  You're two weeks into the workouts and three pounds down... keep it up!
  • Dear Hubby, You're losing weight like crazy this fall.  You look AMAZING!  I LOOOOOOVE you!
  • Dear October, You are AWESOME!
  • Dear Weekend, I hope and pray you are relaxing and productive... that beautiful, elusive combination, and that a deer walks in front of my sights.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.