Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sometimes and Always



Sometimes: The best feeling is curling up in a warm and cozy bed
Always: The best time for this is at the end of a long day, on a Friday night when I don't have to move again for many hours.

Sometimes: I DO NOT understand the actions of some parents.
Always: Probably, someday I will be a parent that someone doesn't understand my actions.

Sometimes: After years of hardly even reading "The Mountain Millers" blog, my hubby suddenly decides he wants to weigh in on the Mountain Millers writings
Always: He does not tell me when he does this
 
Sometimes: A break in my routine sounds enjoyable and amazing
Always: A break in my routine really throws me off for a couple of days
 
Sometimes: A shower sounds amazing.  Sometimes, a shower sounds exhausting.
Always: I feel better after a shower.
 
Sometimes: At 4:30am, when I get ready for my day at work, I think an outfit or a hair style works, "Why haven't I done this before?" I wonder.  "It was so easy, I don't know why I've shied away from this hair 'do or sweater before."
Always: Around 10am, when I look at myself in a mirror at my 3rd school of the day, it becomes clear why I have never worn my hair that way, or that sweater before.  My appearance has really suffered with this 4:30am dressing time.  Things look okay at 4:30 that look HORRIBLE in the light of day.
 
Sometimes: I decide to do Sometimes and Always even when the blogger hostess doesn't host Sometimes and Always
Always: I enjoy doing it, and I don't mind that I'm the only one.
 
Sometimes: Its hard to believe that it was a year ago that I blogged every day in October.
Always: That month really started a habit.  I've blogged 345/365 days of the past year.  Wow.
 

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.