Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Treasuring the Present: Those Who Are Here

Prepare yourself for a morbid post...


 Today, I am so grateful for the people who are alive in my life.  My life is full of memories of people and influences of people who are no longer on earth... and I love them dearly.  But, around my sister's birthday, I make a point to really treasure the people on earth who are still alive.


There are so many precious people in my life who are alive and STILL influencing my life, STILL sharing their life with me, STILL actively involved in my life -- with whom I can still have a two-sided conversation.

I am so grateful for these wonderful living friends and family!

Our parents




Our Friends





Our Siblings




My HUSBAND!!!



 

Our critters


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.