Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Its Standardized Test Season

It's the season for standardized tests in the education system... please keep teachers and students in prayers.

Personally, I don't like standardized tests.  I believe in Montessori education and we certainly never learned through tests... definitely not standardized ones...

But, my opinion doesn't matter when it comes to things required by the state.  So, in an effort to lighten the mood in my job these days, here are some funny test answers I read yesterday.  I'm just included a few, but to read the rest, visit here.


via
via
via
This one is my favorite... read the letter from mom under the picture...
via
via
via

What makes you laugh in your job?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.