Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Sweet Lexie Girl

I love my new camera!!!
 I still have so much to learn about how it works, and all it can do, and how to take beautiful pictures, but I love experimenting with it.

There are a few online classes I plan to take about photography... one is what pictures to take, and one is how to edit pictures.

I haven't taken either class yet, but the fact they are separate classes tells me they are two different concepts -- recognizing and setting up a good pictures... and then making a good pictures better through editing.

I still have EVERYTHING to learn about editing and lighting and focusing, but I LOVED catching these pictures of my sweet little Lexie girl.  I adore this little sweetheart, and it felt so good to actually catch her in a place where she looks like the adorable precious that she is.  This kitty was my world for two years before Chris and Lloyd entered our home and I love trying to capture my love for her through the lens of a camera... I have a really long way to go, but I hope you enjoy my Lexie Pictures:


























I Love You, Lexie!
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.