Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Keeping It Light

Since arriving back from Texas, I'm trying to keep things at work light.  The schools did not crumble while I was was away... and I still work about 10 hours/day... but I don't have to stress so much about it.  Or, at least I am trying not to stress so much about it.

I'm trying to work hard with the time I have... and then stop working for the day and rest until tomorrow.

In an effort to keep it light, I want to share a video that my husband showed me that made me laugh SOOO hard!  Maybe its because we have a puppy who LOVES to play catch, and will jump way up into the air in order to catch a ball in his mouth... but I find this video hysterical!


I hope this lightens up your day as much as it did mine.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.