Monday, September 30, 2013

Preggers I: 22 Weeks

 
How far along? 22 weeks

How I am feeling?  Large... and finally feeling like I sort of have the hang of summer maternity clothes... just in time for winter to arrive (it has already arrived in Colorado)

Weight gain/loss:  Weight gain... just about the right amount.

How big is baby? The size of a papaya... 10.5-11.8 inches and 12.7-20.8 oz

Sleep:  Very well because I'm exhausted at the end of every day -- but I miss my husband like crazy.

Boy/Girl Prediction:  Boy.  I really think its a boy.

Baby Nicknames:  Baby, or Jitterbug... also I call it "your baby" a lot when I'm talking to Chris.

Best moment this week:  Feeling our little Jitterbug moving.  I usually feel him/her at the end of the day, when I'm laying still and laying down.  I love it! 

Food cravings:  Nothing really... wishing my hubby were here to cook for me.

Missing:  My husband... and a Friday night cocktail.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, and starting to get the hang of my maternity style.

Movements:  Yes -- best parts of my day!  They aren't able to be felt from the outside, but I definitely feel them on the inside.

Labor Signs: No.  Thank goodness!

General Attitude:  Loving my time with baby and missing my hubs.

What I am looking forward to this week:  Wearing some of the maternity clothes I bought this past weekend in Dallas.

Milestones:  Well... my wedding rings started to feel tight this week, but I think that is more about the heat and humidity of Austin rather than my point of the pregnancy.  I'm glad my most pregnant months will be occurring in the winter, when my fingers are smaller rather than in the heat of the summer.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.