Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Greetings from Austin!

I wanted to post this on Sunday morning, but I didn't figure out how to connect to the internet at this place where I'm living until Sunday evening.

So, a little late -- GREETINGS FROM AUSTIN!!!

My best friend, Kelley welcomed me with open arms, and arranged a great Texas football Saturday night for me!

Look at this huge Lone Star!

Tailgating Texas style... notice my water.

 Hook 'em horns!

What a HUGE Texas flag... and LOOK HOW GREAT OUR SEATS ARE!?!?!!?


Here come the Long Horns!

 Go Texas!

 Texas touchdown... right in front of us!!!

 Panoramic shot of the stadium

The band spelling out TEXAS

Great time at the game!

HORNS WIN!

 TEXAS WINS!!!

The University of Texas's bell town turns orange when the Long-Horns win!

 Austin is off to a great and exciting start!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.