Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Little Moments

I think, after our weeks a part this past summer, I have become more appreciative of beautiful little moments with my hubby.

Last night, I got home from a 14.5 hour day -- I was tired, angry, hungry... and Chris and I had some decision to make regarding our holiday travel -- NOT the best conversation to have when I am ALREADY tired, angry and hungry.

All that said, the evening included my bawling on my husband's shoulder, our laughing together, working on our computers together, and generally staying up later than I thought possible, just because we hadn't seen each other all day.

I love our little moments together, and it made me remember Hubby having me watch the Brad Paisley video for the song "Little Moments" when we had only known each other about 48 hours.  The day after our second date, Hubby sat me down and had me watch the video.  It will always have a special place in my heart because Hubby had me watch it when I had no idea that this was the man I would share special little moments with for the rest of my life.


I love you, Hubby, and I look forward to a lifetime more of our little moments.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.