Friday, September 20, 2013

IT'S A...

BABY!

 We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and it was the COOLEST thing!  We got to see our little jitterbug moving all over the place -- arms and legs and hands and feet were moving like crazy... and I still haven't felt ANYTHING!

We did not find out the gender, but anytime anyone asks me if we know what we're having... I always reply with, "A baby."  I'm amusing myself if no one else.

Our baby's head was right up by my belly-button, and his/her arms and legs were in front of the face, so we didn't get that stereotypical profile picture... but we have a few pictures that we're in love with:

 Here's the little face poking through (on the left) and an arm and hand.

Here is a great shot of the tiny little foot and five little toes.

I'm not a big fan of the 3D ultrasound pictures, but this was a cool shot they got of the legs, and knees, and an arm and elbow.

 We were so blessed to find out that everything looks really good, and as far as the doctor can tell, both Baby and I are doing really well, and staying nice and healthy.

We are so in love... and so anxious to FEEL those baby movements.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.