Monday, August 5, 2013

Here We Go Again...

Today I start a new practicum placement.  Now if you're thinking that I just posted this sentiment less than a month ago... you would be completely correct.

Here we go again -- a new three week practicum placement begins today.

I am grateful... but I am also exhausted.  I'm exhausted, and I haven't had my first day yet.

On a hopeful note -- in addition to five days of work this week, I am hoping that my last week in Michigan with my wonderful Hubs include the following:
  •  Dinner at Fricano's pizza
  • One or more movie nights
  • The Bachlorette finale!!!
  • Snuggles, Giggles, Hugs, and Kisses
  •  Taking Lloyd to the beach
  • Tennis, Tennis, TENNIS!!!
  • Card games with my parents
Happy Monday, and hopefully tomorrow you'll be reading about how amazing my new placement is.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.