Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Treasuring the Present: My Hubby


This is the my last week with my husband and puppy in Rifle before I begin my nomadic, lonely summer.


Today, I am so grateful for my husband -- for all the days I DO get to spend in the same town, same house, same room as him.

Some of my favorite things about my hubby, which I will miss the most... but today, I am treasuring the most include:
  •  his faith -- my hubby loves the Lord, and has such a strong faith in the Lord's plan, and love for His children, and His Will
  • his humor -- he makes me laugh so many times and in so many ways on good days and bad
  • his cooking skills -- he is the master chef of our household and my taste buds are very appreciative
  • his outdoor-wandering skills -- he loves the backwoods, mountain hideaways, dusty trails, places with no cell-reception, two-lane beautiful places.  I love that he takes me along for the rides
  • his romantic nature -- he loves to make me happy, and loves to make me smile.  What more could I ever dream about in a husband, than one who genuinely loves to see me happy?  I am the luckiest woman in the world
  • his hard working nature -- he is almost done with the school year... in a few weeks because his work doesn't end when the school year ends... but my hubby seriously works so hard.  He pretty much never considers himself off the clock from August-June.  His school and his students are so lucky to have him
  • his spontaneity -- my hubby and I are complete opposites!!!  but I think we work together really well.  I plan, and he flys-by-the-seat-of-his-pants.  Sometimes his spontaneous nature drives me nuts... and sometimes I absolutely love it!
My list could go on and on... but now I want to focus on my amazing husband, while I am still here with him, rather than focus on my blog.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.