Saturday, May 4, 2013

Capturing the Simple - April


Filled With Praise
 
Here are my simple moments from April


 From left to right starting at the top:

  • We had April showers the entire month -- April snow showers!
  • Lexie Lee keeps us on our toes, like always
  • Bacon theme at food club complete with a bacon apple pie
  • Little Lexie -- my sweet girl!
  • Hubby and me cheering for Michigan in the NCAA Basketball Finals
  • Brother Nick proposed to Mandy back in Missouri
  • Hubby and me with beautiful Spring apple blossoms
  • Sister Becky gets bigger every week as she's growing our new niece or nephew
  • Lloyd-ey loved his first swims of the season!  He loves even the cold spring water!
April was a great month for us.

image signature

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I love the pics of the towel on Lloyd after his first swim. Thanks for linking up!
    :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.