Thursday, May 30, 2013

LAST DAY!!!

via
 Today is not my last day of work (I still have work on Friday)... but it IS my Last Day Of School!!!!  And, most importantly my last day of waking up at 4:00AM!!!!

Of my five school districts, two have finished for the year, two finish today, and one keeps going for another week.  My schedule has my last day with students TODAY and my last day of work tomorrow!!!

Of course, the celebration will be short-lived because I leave for Greeley on Saturday, and report for grad school on Monday... but I'm focusing on one day at a time.

Today is my LAST day of waking up at 4:00am, and getting on the road at 5:00am.  While I have enjoyed the lack of traffic, and having so many hours of the day to be productive, I will WELCOME my day to start at 6:00am, or 7:00am and NOT 4:00am!!!!!

By the end of the day today, I will be saying "HELLO SUMMER!!!!"
...It's going to be a really busy, packed, tiring, crazy summer... but it's summer nonetheless.

Happy End of the School Year!!!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.