Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tuesday Nights and Wednesday Mornings

Let's talk about Tuesday nights...

I LOVE Tuesday nights!!!

I also love Wednesday mornings -- and the two are related.

Four mornings a week, I get up at 4:15am and I'm on the road by 5:15am.
Four nights a week, I need to fall asleep around 9:00pm to make sure I'm prepared for the 4:15am alarm... four nights a week, I am not always successful at falling asleep on time.  That leads to the inevitable self-pressure to "fall asleep" because I know every minute I'm not sleeping will lead to feel very tired the next morning.

TUESDAY NIGHT, I DO NOT have to fall asleep by 9pm because I DO NOT have to wake up at 4:15 Wednesday morning!!!  I get to SLEEP IN until 7:00am!  Let me tell you, 7:00am feels like noon when you wake up at 4:15 most mornings.

Tuesday night feels like a party to me! 
I don't have to worry about falling asleep!
I even do more chores around the house because I know I don't have to go straight to sleep.

Wednesday morning feels amazing -- like I'm taking a day off of work, but I'm not, I still get up and work -- I just get up 3 hours later than normal.  Like a school delay due to snow!  I get a so-called snow delay every Wednesday morning... and the anticipation of a snow delay every Tuesday night.  Plus, on my Wednesday morning snow-delay, I get to prepare for the day with my Hubby!  :-D Usually I get ready by myself and just wake him up to kiss him good-bye.  Wednesdays, we get to get ready together!  :-D

Happy Wednesday Morning!!!

image signature

1 comment:

  1. I know that's a nice little break in the middle of the week! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.