Thursday, January 17, 2013

Brooke the Blogger

 When I met my beautiful wife, she had a blog.  She posted on it regularly, but nothing like now.  Today, I was beaten with a spatula because I didn't have the blog up for the day by 4:00 a.m.
She has made it a goal to blog every day, and no matter how busy, sick, or incapacitated she is, the blog will be posted.  If she broke a law (it makes me laugh to think my wife would ever break a law), and had a choice to spend a day in jail without a computer and the ability to post on her (our) blog, or a year in jail with a computer, she would definitely choose the year.

However, I must say, reading her blogs every day are frequently the highlight of my day.

I love hearing about her thoughts in a different way than we verbally talk.  I enjoy seeing the pictures she posts about something the pets did. I even get a little school-girlish when she talks about our great life together.

Our life is great, and our communication is getting better, but I gain more wisdom for my classes in Brooke Sanden Miller from her blog.  I hope soon to graduate from the middle school level in my indefinite pursuit of my PhD in BSM.

I love my learning from Brooke the Blogger.

Happy Birthday Week!

(Sorry I didn't post this sooner babe)

image signature

2 comments:

  1. I love you so much, Babe... and I DID NOT BEAT HIM with a spatula!!!!
    In addition, I would choose 1 night in jail without a computer... but then I might post something retro-actively. ;-D
    Posting to the blog just seems to be a daily point of consistency for me, and I really enjoy it. And I have not posted every day. Things happen, and I don't always get to the blog... but I do try to.
    Thanks for posting today, Hubby. I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha that was SO funny! I don't know who to believe now! Did she or didn't she? ;)
    It's so fun to read your story from a different perspective!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.