Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Letters: On the Brink


  • Dear Friday, You feel so weird this week.
  • Dear Hubby, I love you so much... maybe someday a complete surprise weekend will be possible -- its a nice goal for our marriage :-D
  • Dear 29th Birthday, I'm not quite sure what to make of you... I almost feel more comfortable with the idea of turning 30 than 29.
  • Dear O&M degree, You're coming together and about to get started all at once.  I'm so ready to have you over with... so I guess I'm ready to begin.
  • Dear Work, We're off and running again, aren't we.
  • Dear Denver, Should Chris and I come visit you this weekend or not?  That is the question...
  • Dear Snowstorm, Please don't make my drive too long or dangerous this morning.
  • Dear House, You WILL eventually look respectable again... You WILL!  Possibly not until we are through with grad school, or company comes over, whichever happens first... but you WILL look respectable again.
  • Dear Kansas City, I never thought about moving to you, until Wednesday, when someone sort of offered me a job there...
  • Dear Rifle, Sometimes many things about you really frustrate me.
  • Dear Healthy Eating, We seem to be on a slight break from each other as of late.
  • Dear Exercising, At least you and I are still regular buddies.
  • Dear Friends... Friends so far away, I miss you so much.  I love you and I miss you so much.
  • Dear Itinerant Job, Sometimes you leave me feeling very lonely.
  • Dear Lloyd, You're the cutest thing in the world... although I can't always have you taking over my computer when I'm trying to work.



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.