Tuesday, March 19, 2013

TurboFire and Father Abraham

Yesterday I started a new workout routine called TurboFire.
It's something else, let me tell you.

Do you remember the "Father Abraham" song as a kid... "Father Abraham had many sons, many sons had Father Abraham. (Several variations here...) I am one of them, and so are you. All we do is go like this..." and then you start with waving your right arm, then your right and left arms... then your left foot, and both feet, and more and more and more body parts are moving. And of course, its even worse when you're still a kid and still learning how to control these different body parts anyway... 


This is a very similar experience to the Turbo Fire "Starter Class". I would have been rolling on the floor laughing at my lack of coordination had I not been so out of breath from the workout. But, as Chelean (the instructor) said in the end of the video... I may have felt awkward doing some of these moves, but just trying to do them and moving burns calories. :-D 


A part of me is LOVING this workout... and another part of me is wondering what I've gotten myself into...

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.