Saturday, March 30, 2013

Images of Spring Break

This week has been so wonderful and so NEEDED if I'm going to go back for the last 8 weeks of school... and then 4 weeks of grad summer school... and then 6 weeks of summer grad school practicums...

I might write more details later, but for now, I just want to share pictures and maybe a few captions and leave it at that...

Vail Mountain...
I cannot believe I get to live, work and play here...

March Date Night Spring Break Style!

An amazing dinner at Micky's new home... I've heard Micky, Vail's Piano Man play my whole life...

Check out my ski stats for this week of Spring Break
(my one low day was when I wasn't skiing alone)

Easter Snow Bunnies on the Slope...

See the Ski Snow Bunnies behind me?  This was as close as I got to having my picture taken with them.

Chris and I need to start our family Vail picture collection...

One of these pictures will be on our wall soon.


image signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you have had an amazing spring break! Love all the pictures.
    Happy EASTER to you and Chris!
    :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.