Friday, June 1, 2012

End of the Race

Source: google.com via oiselle on Pinterest
 Today is the end of the race... the end of the school year race!

Chris was technically done last week, but he had a teacher workshop all this week, so really today marks the TRUE end for both of us.
We have been like giddy, irresponsible, little kids this week.  We have stayed up way too late playing games, watching laugh-out-loud television, and enjoying the fact that the end of the year is upon us and summer is right around the corner.  Every night has been like a slumber party with my best friend.  :-D

Last night was Chris' end of the year teacher party, which coincided perfectly to my last day.  Chris said that the party last night was essentially a Teacher's New Year's Eve... the end of year and the start of another.  We had a great time!

Chris and I are heading out of town tonight... yeah, we don't waste any time. :-D

We're leaving our animals with friends and headed off for a long weekend with my family in Washington State.

via
I'm having some Instagram issues, so we'll see how I do with that this weekend.  If you know where to find Instagram tips, please let me know.  My pictures post immediately instead of when I tell them to.  What if I want to take 4 pictures and only post the best one?  How do I create a photo collage?  How do I post Instagram photos to my blog?

Thanks for the help and HAPPY SUMMER!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.