Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Minutes: Path

Happy Friday!

Today, I'm going to join the Gypsy Mama in her Five Minute Fridays theme.  Today's five minutes are on Path.




GO

When I think of a path, I don't think of a path, I think of a journey.  I don't think I could write five minutes about a path.  A journey, on the other hand, I could probably write 5 months or years, as I am currently on a number of journeys.

My life is a journey, and within the journey of my life are many smaller journeys.

I am on the journey of marriage.
Within that, I am on the journey to become a better wife, a more loving and compassionate person, and more patient with our animals.

I am on the journey of responsible eating and physical fitness.
Within that, I am on the journey of physical and emotional strength.

I am on the journey of being a daughter of God.
Within that, I am on the journey of prayer, faith, time with the Lord, and testimony.

I am on the journey of being a worker.
Within that, I am on the journey of study, diligence, self-discipline, and excellence.

A kid I knew in high school recorded a CD his Sr. year called "This Journey."  I bought a cd because I wanted to support a classmate, but it has since become one of my favorite cds.  I will look on youtube when I'm done writing to see if "This Journey" the song is available to post... it is a beautiful song.  Nope, couldn't find it.

via

STOP

image signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this..."My life is a journey, and within the journey of my life are many smaller journeys." we are on similar journeys too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.