Monday, June 4, 2012

Taking Anniversary Ideas, Please!

Chris and I are at Lake Chelan with my family and very little internet... so I think this will be the best time to ask a question, I hope he doesn't read in the blog.

What are your great anniversary gift ideas?

Chris and my first anniversary is coming up on June 25th, and I am still working on coming up with a few ideas.

I went on Pinterest and learned that the first anniversary is the Paper Anniversary...

I had one idea that would go well with paper, but the artists I talked to about it are really busy this spring.

So, please... SEND THE IDEAS OVER!
Please either comment on the blog or email me with your great anniversary gift ideas for the best husband in the world!

mrs{dot}bs{dot}miller{at}gmail{dot}com

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.