Sunday, April 21, 2013

May

I have said it before, and I will say it again, I do not want to wish my life away.  I do not want to spend my days planning for what's around the corner when I have wonderful things right in front of me...that being said, I find myself thinking about May.

I am tantalizingly close to being done with my spring online graduate class... and I can begin to think about May.  The one month between now and September when I will be home, in Rifle, working but without an additional class I'm juggling it.

I have a mental list that I hope to accomplish in May... and when I say accomplish, I mean play, enjoy, goof-off, do some fun projects.

In May, I hope to:
  • Keep working out
  • Play with the puppy (maybe it will even stop snowing out here in May)
  • An end to transcribing braille... I hope, eventually, PLEASE!
  • Seeing students for the last time for the year
  • Make at least one, if not two photobooks
  • Frame some pictures
  • Hang pictures at our house
  • Maybe create some more thoughtful blogs than I have this semester
  • Host a baby shower in St. Louis
  • Host a retirement party in Colorado
  • Have a date night with my hubby -- maybe even a date weekend, to celebrate our being done with graduate school
  • Pack for graduate school in June in Greeley
That list doesn't look that long... but when I have empty picture frames sitting on my dresser that I keep meaning to fill and hang, it feels like that would be a big accomplishment in May.

In the meantime, I plan to treasure April while its still here.  Time with my hubby, time with Lexie and Lloyd, spring snowstorms, Hubby and I even both have a sore throat at the moment, so I'm treasuring the time that we're both taking care of each other...

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.