Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Letters: April Life


  • Dear Illness, Time to leave, please!!!
  • Dear April, You are kind of flying by... maybe that's what happens when I'm sick for of five days.
  • Dear Lloyd-ey, You always make me laugh and brighten my day.  At the moment, I get the biggest kick out of yawning at the same time as you... and then you see me, and forget what you are doing and suddenly stop yawning and lick my face instead.
  • Dear Lexie, I'm sorry your time at the vet was so traumatic this week... and I'm sorry we're going back this afternoon.  That which does not kill you will make you stronger... or mad at me, one or the other.
  • Dear Research Paper, I'm really glad you're done... I have one more proof-read to do, and then you're GONE!
  • Dear Grad School, Let's count down the weeks until you're done for the semester... 4... AND GO!
  • Dear TurboFire, I had to take several days off of my time with you this week because I was sick, but I plant to be back at it today.
  • Dear Hubby, Do you have less after-school meetings next week?  I feel like I only saw you while I was sleeping this week.
  • Dear Lord, I know all things are in Your very capable hands.  Help me to accept Your will on a very specific issue... because, on this issue, I want things my way.
  • Dear Dreams, I keep having dreams that Hubby and I have a baby... please stop... you're kind of freaking me out.
  • Dear Cupcake Wars, I really enjoy watching you, but I ALWAYS end up wanting cupcakes!  YUM!
  • Dear Life, Where are you going to take us?  We're really happy were we are, but what does the future hold?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.