Sunday, February 26, 2012

Weekend Success!

Yesterday, I posted about my Weekend Goal, which involved filling our new filing cabinet with the many micellaneous papers in our house...

This is our reorganized family room wall with
our new black filing cabinet on the right
Here's a close up of our new family addition
SUCCESS!

Unprecedented organization in my life!
These are just two of the four drawers -- full of organized, labeled folders.
The organized, labeled folders are filled with papers that had been various places ALL AROUND our little home.

This feels so good, and my hubby was so proud of me when he got home.

That means today I get to relax with my hubby and enjoy the Oscars.

Did you meet your weekend goal?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.