Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekend Goal

We bought our first filing cabinet this week.

Chris and I unpacked it in our family room right before Chris left for Denver (Friday afternoon).

My goal is to have a very organized filing cabinet by the time my hubby comes home (Saturday evening).

Ideally, the papers in our home, which currently feel like this:

via
 Will start to look like this:

via
In the meantime, my task feels like this:

via
What is your weekend goal?

image signature

P.S. I can be a little competitive, and I'm in a context that requires I put a picture of myself from 6:00am on my blog.  6:00 in the morning on a Saturday -- here I am.


4 comments:

  1. HA, HA, HA. Love it. You look so peaceful. :) Thanks for playing along. You definitely deserve your 5 entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love all these pictures. Love your 6 am one. I am going to try and link up tomorrow with mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Like it! So early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.