Thursday, February 23, 2012

Caffeinated Randomness: Friday Quizzes

Happy Friday!


Actually, I'm not entire happy its Friday because my hubby will be in Denver taking classes all afternoon and evening Friday and all day Saturday.  At least I'm not sick this weekend, which I was the last time he was in Denver for school.

In an effort to become more happy its Friday I'm having fun with some random blog quizzes...

I did the below quiz because I'm thinking about giving my blog a makeover soon... so I thought this quiz would be a good point of reference.


Your Blog Should Be Purple




You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.

You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.

You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.

This quiz appealed to me because if someone asked me "What kind of love are you in?" I would answer -- Totally and Completely and 120%!


You Are in Agapic Love




When you fall in love, you are completely unselfish about it. You give your all to your partner.

If you are with someone, his or or her happiness is your only concern. You put your partner first.

You are patient and forgiving. You will wait forever for your true love, even if he or she has left you.

You are completely accepting. When you love, you love unconditionally. It's the only way for you.


Is is possible to have a 55%/45% brain split?  I thought the answer would be either right-brain dominant or left-brain dominant.  I guess I'm a pretty even split.


You Are 55% Left Brained, 45% Right Brained




The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.

Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.

If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.

Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.

Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.

If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.

Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

I LOVE pizza... interestingly enough, Chicago Pizza is one of my least favorite kinds of pizza, which made me laugh really hard at my pizza quiz results.  :-D


You Are a Chicago Pizza




You are are a deep and grounded person. There is nothing flippant or superficial about you.

You are quiet and reserved. You are more comfortable talking than listening.

You are selfless and extremely giving. You are magnanimous and big-hearted.

You are a comfort to those around you. You make others feel at ease simply by being you.


I hope you're having a great Friday!
Pour your own cup of randomness here.
image signature

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Miller this was fun to read. Love the colour purple too. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took a couple of the quizzes. My blog apparently should be blue. I am most definitely right brained. 75% in fact. I am apparently very dreamy. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.