Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What Would You Do With Apples?

This past weekend, I needed to use nearly a bushel of apples...

My Momma brought me a bushel of apples from Michigan at Thanksgiving and I used some to make apple pies for Thanksgiving.  Then the rest  of the apples sat and sat and sat and sat while I made Christmas cookies and traveled throughout the Christmas season and returned to Rifle claiming that I was on a "New Year's Diet."

But these apples NEEDED to be used!  So, what would you do with nearly a bushel of apples?

I opted for apple pie, apple crisp, apple cupcakes and applesauce.



Oh, and an appletini, just for good measure.


What would you have done with all those apples?
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.