Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Night Memories 2011

On Christmas night my parents, Chris and I went to our good family friends' home for Christmas dinner.  We have been sharing holiday dinners, summer cookouts and other special occasions with their family for as long as I can remember.  It was wonderful to celebrate Christmas with them. 

Trying my new camera on my handsome hubby!
Beautiful decorations
Hubby playing with the camera settings
Hubby playing with the camera settings
Hubby playing with the camera settings
Hubby playing with the camera settings (Momma and me)
Looking at the wedding album -- and Chris playing with the camera
Such great friends of ours
All the women except Grandma
Beautiful Christmas table
I love my Aunt Ginger's Christmas China
Trying to take a cool picture of her centerpiece
We LOVE this family -- my parents have been friends with them 30-plus years
So much joy and laughter
Hostess gifts for Aunt Ginger
Grandma is so special to us.  She has her own grand children but I have always been one!
My parents!
Chris and me with Grandma
We are truly family complete with the fact that "Grandma" was seated as my honorary grandmother at my wedding.

Grandma being seated at our wedding
The whole crew minus my parents at Chris and my wedding -- they really are family!
So many wonderful Christmas memories.
We are so blessed and grateful for such special times with family.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.