Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Confessions of Reality TV

Confession time...

For whatever reason, I think Tori Spelling is adorable!

via
What has prompted this soul-bearing confession?  Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood the new season premiered last night and I just have to admit it... I have NO IDEA WHY, but I really like watching Tori Spelling and her family.

via
 There is no logical explanation for this -- I never followed the career of her dad, Aaron Spelling, I have never seen a full episode of Beverly Hills 90210 -- I did love the Tori Spelling Saved By The Bell episodes, but I have to admit it is only in the last 3 years, I realized it was Tori who played Violette Bickerstaff.

via
 Last night, the channel aired previous episodes of Tori and Dean leading up to the new season's premier, and I further have to confess that now that I'm married, I love the show even more.  I have such a better appreciation for Tori and Dean's marital dynamics... and I think there are things I can learn from them.

The crazy thing is, I could probably list on one hand the number of things I have in common with Tori Spelling, but ever since grad school in Nashville, I have found her -- through her reality shop (and yes, her books) to be so relatable.

via
 Everyone has a guilty pleasure... and for whatever reason, Tori Spelling is one of mine.

via
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.