Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A Productive Evening

I had a very productive evening last night... I ordered our Christmas Cards...
and since I had figured out how to use the website... I ordered my parents' Christmas cards too.  :-D

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.




Photo Card
View the entire collection of cards.
 
This is my first year of sending out a picture Christmas card and I am SO excited about it!  Something tells me this is just the first of many pictures cards Chris and I will send out as our family changes over the many years.
 
This thought really excites me as my parents sent out a picture Christmas card every year of my childhood... it is what families do in my mind -- and Chris and I are now a family.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.