Monday, November 7, 2011

"I Am Potential"

Last night Chris was finishing a grad school assignment (that's right... in addition to being newly married, a teacher at a new school, in a new town, with a new puppy, in a new little house, my hubby is also in graduate school), and he had to watch a video on youtube called "I Am Potential"

He and I were both loving this by the end of the clip, and I think I might want to buy or listen to the book.

What an awesome message for a Monday!



I'm going to try to remember to have a heart of Thankfulness during these days leading up to Thanksgiving, and I think this young man is a great example of Thankfulness.  This is truly someone who focuses on his abilities and possibilities rather than his disabilities.

Thank you, Lord for this beautiful, Monday!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.