Saturday, November 19, 2011

Ready, Set, RELAX!


 Today begins a nine day vacation full of family, football, food, skiing, entertaining, hosting, cooking, dishes, laughter (we hope), love, and memories.

I am so excited that this week is over, but truth-be-told, I am still completely wound up.  I went from work-mode today to flying home for last minute cleaning and cooking I wanted to get done before my parents arrived... my parents arrived and hardly settled in when another dinner guest arrived, who met with my parents before dinner on a matter of business -- I half listened and half worked on getting dinner ready.

We had a lovely dinner, and I did the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen and am now telling myself "its time to crash" -- it's just hard to crash on cue when I've seriously been running on MODE CRAZY and MODE NOT-A-MOMENT-TO-SPARE for the past seven days.

via
Even now (written Friday night), I have a HORRIBLE migraine that I've been fighting all day, but I'm having a hard time laying down and trying to sleep.

I'm hoping tomorrow the real relaxing will kick in around about the time of the Michigan v. Nebraska game.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.